LOUISVILLE, Ky.—Visit Buck’s Restaurant and Bar on Tuesday, May 24, when executive chef Colter Hubsch creates a four-course dinner paired with four flavors of Ballotin Chocolate Whiskey.
“For this dinner, I wanted to explore the ability of this product and how it can be used in savory food dishes as well as a drink,” Hubsch said.
Ballotin Whiskey owner Paul Tuell is honored to partner with Buck’s for the event.
“Buck’s has been the go-to restaurant for special occasions in Louisville for nearly 25 years,” Tuell said in a news release. “We are very excited to team up with Buck’s and Chef Hubsch to create a night that lives up to the beauty, hospitality, and culinary creativity that are Buck’s hallmarks.”
The menu for the evening:
- Ballotin Chocolate, paired with tomato salad with local tomatoes, queso fresco, fresh veggies and a Ballotin Chocolate balsamic vinaigrette
- Ballotin Turtle, paired with pecan breaded shrimp with a sweet and sour sauce and fresh herb salad
- Ballotin Bourbon Ball, paired with smoked certified Angus beef tenderloin carpaccio with local microgreens tossed in a Ballotin Bourbon Ball and shallot dressing
- Ballotin Chocolate Mint, paired with pork mole (roasted and smoked pork belly) with a Ballotin Chocolate Mint mole, smoked in a corn husk
- Ballotin Flight with house-made ice cream
Make your reservations today by calling 502-637-5284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The evening begins with a 6:30 p.m. cocktail reception, followed by dinner at 7 p.m. Cost for the meal is $65 per person plus tax and gratuity.