- Volare brings its top game to Italian delights
- Delicious food and an idea for world peace at Jerusalem Kitchen
- Fine drinks meet fun plates at Red Herring
- The Highwire of Ordering
- Bodega mi Sueño — worlds of delicious I
- Ngon Appétit — worlds of delicious II
- Lydia House reflects its changing neighborhood
- Indian at Himalayan makes us happy
- Bye bye, Meridian Cafe: Bienvenido a El Taco Luchador
- The Hands of a Cook
The team at the Village Anchor Pub & Roost is partnering with spirits and travel writer Susan Reigler to create a dinner and whiskey...
Our plate is full of news here at EatDrinkTalk, home of the city's finest restaurant and bar podcast. First up we have two ice...
Nearly two dozen hotels are planned for construction in Louisville, and at least that many new restaurants open annually. Yet the local labor pool is...
FRANKFORT, Ky.—Yes, you read that correctly. Buffalo Trace is releasing 710 bottles of an extra-special, one-time bottling of Old Rip Van Winkle bourbon in...
Steve and Rick have been out on the town and have plenty of news to share, including the details of the much-anticipated Rabbit Hole...
With a number of restaurants closing this week, Steve and Rick had plenty to talk about, from the high-profile shutdown of Doc Cantina to...
Next Hot Food Cities: #7 Louisville
Fred Minnick on Bourbon
Bourbon is Louisville
The Rusty Satellite Show - Drinking Chai with Sam and Amy Patel
Rye and the New Louisville Bar Scene | Best Bars | Esquire Network
Iconic Louisville Food
Americans Try Bizarre Russian Foods For The First Time